Monday, November 9, 2009

Time Travel

Article

The new implementation of laser technology to recreate the world in different eras is extremely interesting. It reminds me of many books, such as The Time Machine, that create adventure in a place in the past. We would no longer have to imagine what it was like to live when our grandparents were growing up, but we could visit it ourselves. Although I believe this technology to be extremely interesting and educational, I do not think that this technology will become commonplace in the homes of Americans any time soon. Adults would not be able to take to it very well, and I think many young adults and teenagers in the United States at this time have little or no interest in exploring the past. If this technology ever becomes commonplace enough to be on the the home desktops of people in the United States, I think that it would be unlikely for casual computer users to ever see a need to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment